What is TMJ Treatment?
TMJ Treatment refers to the treatment of the Temporomandibular joints (TMJ), which connect the jawbone to the skull. Some facial tissues that regulate chewing are also linked to the jaw which means that any problems in this area might cause head and neck pain, facial pain, ear pain, and also headaches.
Treatment helps you to overcome jaw pain plus stiffness which can have a huge impact on your health.
You might be a candidate of TMJ treatment for several reasons:
- Overcome chronic headaches, neck pain, and shoulder pain through TMJ treatment.
- TMJ treatment reduces your chance of dental damage and improves your appearance.
- Treating TMJ syndrome can help to ease your discomfort and allow you to enjoy eating again.
- Extreme cases of TMJ can cause chronic ringing in your ears, and TMJ therapy is the best way to alleviate Tinnitus.
- Boost your mood and improve your quality of life.
TMJ syndrome is a well-known disease affecting a vast majority of people, it can be identified by serious Headaches, Jaw pain, and irregular ringing in the ears.
However, the treatment procedure of TMJ involves:
- Initially, we will completely check the jaw area, your bite, x-rays, and analyze your history.
- Once we have these insights, he can recommend the required treatment.
- As soon as the diagnosis is attained, we may use several ways to provide relief.
- Lastly, we will give guidance on relaxation techniques.